Make Up Mind With Way To Use Butter Durian At Green Smoothie
Also Called Jace, the Durian is a tree borne fruit. It is native to the Indian subcontinent and is also widely grown in Southeast Asian countries, Philippines, Brazil and Central Africa. So far as its own shape and external appearance is concerned, it is oblong and has a rough and spiky rind. Considering that we are Always on the lookout for fruits that will improve the taste of smoothies created using grassy greens, the mellow-smelling and tasting durian qualifies as a suitable ingredient. Before we disclose a few lip-smacking durian-green smoothie recipes, let us chart out its nutrient value.
Vitamins in Durian
- It is considered as one of the richest sources of fiber.
- It is an abundant source of antioxidants.
- It provides Vitamin A that builds immune power and vision. Additionally, it maintains healthy skin and bone tissue.
- It provides the body with Vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 supports the creation of red blood cells and breaks down proteins.
- It provides Vitamin C.
- Additionally, it replenishes the body’s reserves of iron, zinc, potassium and calcium.
Durian Green Smoothies Recipes
- This recipe requires 6 de-seeded durian bulbs, 10 strawberries, 1 Chinese pear, I cup of fresh coconut water and two cups of chopped spinach leaves. The coconut water enhances the taste of the green smoothie. It serves four.
- This recipe requires a few more ingredients. You will need butter durian, deseeded durian bulbs, 1 broccoli floret, 2 cups of sliced fresh pineapple, 2 big kale leaves, around 3 dried dates, 2 cups of chilled water or chamomile tea, an inch of ginger and a dash of lime juice.
- In a blender, combine 5 durian bulbs, half a banana, half a cup of lemon diced, 3 cups of baby spinach and a cup of water.
The fruit can be Bought in its fresh, canned and frozen form. It is not readily accessible its own fresh from in the United States; hence you might need to use the canned variety. The canned variety includes chunks of the fruit together with syrup. The syrup is generally sugar. Hence, you want to be cautious about sweetness and caloric value of this smoothie if you are using the canned variety.