The debt consolidation procedure should be seriously considered in those situations where the accumulation of installments and debt exposure is dangerously close to the over- indebtedness threshold , an excellent tool for families or individuals, which allows them to close open positions. and simplify the management of your portfolio consolidate personal loans.
By resorting to consolidation , it is possible to obtain:
- Lower monthly payments
- Installments spread over longer periods of time
- Lower rates (because higher figures are required than different small loans)
- Debt repayment
- Greater personal serenity.
The lender, in order to evaluate a debt consolidation proposal , will assess the creditworthiness and economic situation of the family unit in order to obtain a precise picture of creditworthiness. In some cases, faced with risky creditworthiness, the bank or financial institution could refuse the consolidation request considering it too risky.
First of all, the presence of your name, or that of a member of your family unit, will be checked within the CRIF : this could preclude the acceptance of the application, as a name registered in the bad payers list prevents a new access to credit , and not only as regards debt consolidation.
In addition to the position within the databases, the requisites required, in principle, are the following:
- Be between 18 and 75 years of age;
- Economic professional conditions:
– Work seniority of not less than 1-2 years;
– Permanent contract / Demonstrable income for self-employed workers / Being pensioners; Not having suffered foreclosures or protests.